• Booking: Fill in the gap "yes" on the seminars' registration form.
• Αccommodations' location & Meeting point: The accommodation is in "Houdetsi" village in two-beds or three-beds rooms, which you share with other participants. More info soon...
• Room policy:
Siesta hours for winter: 15:30 to 17:30 and 22:00 to 07:30. Please do not practice in your rooms during this time, so as to avoid disturbing your roommates or your neighbors.
Please, be careful with the electrical devices that you use especially with the hot water heater.
Towels, bed sheets, pillows, blankets, fridge, hot water and heating of the room are provided by the owners.
Visitors are not allowed to use your rooms.
• You can enter your room (Check-in): 12.00 a.m.- Sunday morning
• You should leave your room (Check-οut): 11.00 a.m. - Sunday morning (Please, don’t forget to let your room key on the door, outside of the room).
• Food: There are local businesses which offer a variety of food (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) at affordable prices. You can also cook in some rooms (ask for a room with a kitchen).
Important! Accommodation is provided for the nights during your seminar with priority for the participants of the seminars.
Please let us know about the following:
1) Arrival date in "Houdetsi" village & check-in hour.
2) Date & check-out time.
3) Do you prefer to get single or shared accommodation?
4) Do you have special requirements (e.g. a room with kitchen etc.)