• Once you have registered for your seminar/s you have 15 days to make a deposit of at least 50€ to reserve your place. (Be aware that in case of cancellation the 50€ deposit will NOT be returned).
• One month before the seminar you will have to pay the total amount.
• Open Seminars cost 230€ (including VAT)
• Master Classes cost 350€ (including VAT)
Food, accommodation, and transport costs are not included in the price of the seminar.
Seminars of all types include ten 3-hour courses and the timetable is defined in consultation with the teacher in the first lesson!
|Morning||10:00 - 13:00||10:00 - 13:00||10:00 - 13:00||10:00 - 13:00||10:00 - 13:00|
|Evening||17:00 - 20:00||17:00 - 20:00||17:00 - 20:00||17:00 - 20:00||*||17:00 - 20:00||
*Every Friday evening we organize a concert ["Music Fridays"] (Soon More Info about Location, Time & Program).
Policy for Multiple Seminars:
Students who wish to participate in more than one open seminars will get a discount (1st = 230€, 2nd = 200€, 3rd = 180€…) and the final price will be set according to the table below:
|Number of Open Seminars||Seminar's fee(€)|
(Master classes are excluded from the multiple seminars policy).
The way of Payment:
The payment of the seminars needs to be done by bank transfer and it is also the confirmation of your registration:
Bank Account for deposits:
BANK: PANCRETAN COOPERATIVE BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 300002626199
SWIFT/BIC CODE: STPGGRA1
Account Owner: LABYRINTH CIVIL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
If you want to use a different currency than Euro, then use the relevant BIC/SWIFT code from the list below:
Swiss Franc CHF - SWIFT: CRESCHZZ80A
Norwegian Crone ΝΟΚ - SWIFT: DNBA NOKK
Japanese Yen JPY - SWIFT: AEIBJPJX
Danish Crone DKK - SWIFT: SYBKDK22
British Pound GBP - SWIFT: DEUTBG2L
Canadian Dollar CAD - SWIFT: BNDC CAMM
Swedish Crown SEK - SWIFT: HANDSESS
U.S. Dollar USD - SWIFT: BKTRUS33
Australian Dollar AUD - SWIFT: CTBAAU2S
• Please, state FIRST your name and then the seminar's title in the bank deposit description, so that we can easily confirm your registration.
• The commission of the bank transaction is NOT included in the seminar price!
• We would like to inform you that there is no Bank or ATM in the village of your seminar, so make sure you have everything you need for living a week! (Nearest ATMs are 6 km – 10 km away from the seminars villages distance - transportation by taxi)
In case of cancellation 50€ will be kept and for the rest of the amount, you will be charged with the bank expenses which vary depending on the country.
In any case, the bank expenses are charged to the participant.
It is not recommended to move from the one seminar to the other or to participate in half of a seminar etc., without preventing and getting approval from the secretary.